Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies


With the release of the highly anticaptaed Avengers 2: Age of Ultron  right around the corner, I thought that I should make this top ten list for the best of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies.  Also considering that there have only been ten films, you will be seeing all of them (so far) on this list.  This list excludes Spiderman, The X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, and that other Hulk movie.  They could be included in another list all together.  So lets get started...

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.


The Avengers has to be the best film cause it works so well.  I'm a huge super hero movie fan and I can't wait to see The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man this year.  I'm hoping that I could add them to this list when I revise it when Avengers 3 comes out in a few years.  

What is your top ten Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies?  Let me know!  Comment below.  Also check us out on youtube!  We post movie reviews and will be doing a Summer Movie Preview soon as well.

Thank You
Adam 








1 comment:

  1. Aight, here are my rankings:

    10. Thor
    9. Iron Man 3
    8. Iron Man 2
    7. Thor: The Dark World
    6. The Avengers
    5. The Guardians of the Galaxy
    4. Iron Man
    3. The Incredible Hulk
    2. Captain America: The First Avenger
    1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

    ...but yeah. If you counted the other ones, then Spider-Man 2 and X2 would top my list.

    ReplyDelete