Thursday, June 16, 2016

Power Rankings: Top 5 Pixar Films

With the release of the newest Pixar film, Finding Doy, lets count down the Top Five Pixar Films!  
Now all top list are subject for debate and discussion.  So lets start one, here is my list!

Honorable Mentions: Up, Ratatouille, Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo

5.
Wall-E

Starting off our list is the crazy and curious little robot named
Wall-E.  I remember watching this film in theaters, with a ton of kids and their families.  I know i left the theater with a greater appreciation of this film then the kids did.  That's what makes Pixar so great,  their films are entertaining for kids and thought provoking for adults. 
4.
Toy Story
The one that started it all and made Pixar a force to be reckoned with in animation. This was every kids dream, to make their toys come to life.  Buzz and Woody are the greatest characters that Pixar have ever created and the most endearing as well. 

3.
Monster's Inc.
This film answered the age old question, Is there a monster in my closet?  The monster's inc. universe is such a fun and interesting place to be apart of.  I loved every minute of it.  I was glad that Pixar made a sequel to this hit film too.  Though, it didn't live up to the original.  
2.
Inside Out
One of the newest additions to the Pixar filmography.  Inside Out has to be the craziest idea for a film, that has the best pay off!  It is a movie that made me cry, several times through out and made me laugh just as much.  It should of gotten some best picture love at the Oscars in 2016 but at least it won, best animated film!

1. 
Toy Story 3
Now if you would of told me, that back in 1995 when the original Toy Story released that it would be the beginning of a trilogy, I wouldn't believe you.  The reason why is because I didn't know what a trilogy was back then and that I thought the first film was perfect as is.  With each chapter of Toy Story films, you can see that Pixar has love for these characters.  This is their baby and they totally don't want to put out a bad film.  What a heart felt, tear jerking, and fun time this film showed us!  Totally worthy of the top spot on my list and other peoples list as well!

Pixar is money $ when it comes to films!
What is your top five films?
Comment Below!

Adam

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea. My full rankings go:

    1. Toy Story
    2. WALL-E
    3. Toy Story 3
    4. Up
    5. Toy Story 2
    6. Inside Out
    7. Monsters, Inc.
    8. Ratatouille
    9. Brave
    10. Monsters University
    11. Finding Nemo
    12. Cars
    13. The Incredibles
    14. The Good Dinosaur
    15. A Bugs Life
    16. Cars 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to put a power rankings out at least one a month if not once a week.

    Pixar beat out Dwayne Johnson roles this time

    ReplyDelete